These extruded aluminium channels are designed to be used as robust, low impedance, electronics enclosures, but can also be used as free standing heatsink. The standard heatsink is designed to form an 83mm high enclosure capable of housing a 100VA toroidal transformer.
- Thickness adjacent to power devices 7mm
- Low Thermal impedance heatsink
- Suitable as heatsink enclosure or as 3U rack plug in unit
- Accepts Eurocard boards (100 x 220 mm)
- Simple fitting of power devices (M3 x 7 screw and half nut)
- Enclosure gives RFI protection
- Suitable for toroidal transformer rated up to 100VA
- Internal & External M4 nut “T” slots
- A single extrusion can also be used as a freestanding heatsink
- HE9TF aluminium
- Black Anodised
- Length 220mm
- Normal wall thickness 2mm
A free standing or 3U rack mount enclosure is achieved by combining 2 x interlocking channels with (EPHSK) end panels. Eurocard circuit boards can slide into internal card guides enabling power devices to be attached to the heatsink section of the vertical wall with an M3 screw and half nut. There is no need for drilling.